I‘m happy to report that I’ll have wifi for the next few nights. And although I could put these photos together in twos and threes, I’m sharing the better part of a dozen here, all taken in the past 10 days on the canals. Notable vessels pictured are Urger, Syracuse, Grand Erie, and a whole bunch of dredge tenders, along with a dredge and a self-propelled scow . . . or SPS. Enjoy.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments, photos? Email Tugster
Graves of Arthur Kill
- Rembert on Sixth Boro Details 8
- Capt Phil on Marine Steel
- Mike on Morris Canal Mysteries 3
- sfdi1947 on Thanks to David W. Taylor
- Jim Gallant on Thanks to David W. Taylor
- tugster on Boundary Waters
- David L Sloan Jr on Boundary Waters
- eastriver on Small Craft 13
- Jim M. on Small Craft 13
- Tony A on Whatzit 30
Read my Iraq Hostage memoir online.
My Babylonian Captivity
Reflections of an American hostage in Iraq, 20 years later.