The other side of the boro . . . the strand on Coney Island, sees a visitation of finnyfolk, who briefly leave the water for this sun festival. Enjoy this field guide to western North Atlantic merpeople. These came in a replica of Nefertiti’s royal barge.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments? Email Tugster
WANTED: New Ideas for Tug Pegasus
Graves of Arthur Kill
Click to order your copy of Graves of Arthur Kill, by Gary Kane and Will Van Dorp. 3Fish Productions.
- mageb on Fireworks & Tugs
- Jim Gallant on L’Hermione & Independence Day
- tugster on L’Hermione & Independence Day
- sfdi1947 on L’Hermione & Independence Day
- mageb on L’Hermione & Independence Day
- tugster on Whitherward Pegasus 2015
- tugpower on Random Tugs 145
- tugster on More L’Hermione Arrives in the Sixth Boro
- Linda Roorda on More L’Hermione Arrives in the Sixth Boro
- walt on Random Tugs 145