It took ten more days to have the load secure for departure. A day-by-day report of that loading process is in the “Tale of Two Marlins” link to the left. Since that trip last June, two more Dockwise vessels have taken US equipment over to West Africa. Today, Blue Marlin is anchored off Malta, Maltese Falcon at the dock in Genoa, the former Reinauer tugs work off Nigeria. So far I’ve gotten no response to requests for fotos from Nigeria.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments? Email Tugster
Graves of Arthur Kill
Click to order your copy of Graves of Arthur Kill, by Gary Kane and Will Van Dorp. 3Fish Productions.
- tugster on Stephen B
- Mark Woods on Safe Travel
- Harry T Scholer on Stephen B
- tugster on Hoorn-Bound Half Moon 3
- binnenvaart on Hoorn-Bound Half Moon 3
- tugster on Hoorn-Bound Half Moon 2
- Daniel Meeter on Hoorn-Bound Half Moon 3
- binnenvaart on Hoorn-Bound Half Moon 2
- tugster on East River Mystery 3
- William Lafferty on Other Peoples Photos 47