It took ten more days to have the load secure for departure. A day-by-day report of that loading process is in the “Tale of Two Marlins” link to the left. Since that trip last June, two more Dockwise vessels have taken US equipment over to West Africa. Today, Blue Marlin is anchored off Malta, Maltese Falcon at the dock in Genoa, the former Reinauer tugs work off Nigeria. So far I’ve gotten no response to requests for fotos from Nigeria.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments? Email Tugster
WANTED: New Ideas for Tug Pegasus
Graves of Arthur Kill
Click to order your copy of Graves of Arthur Kill, by Gary Kane and Will Van Dorp. 3Fish Productions.
- mageb on Fireworks & Tugs
- Jim Gallant on L’Hermione & Independence Day
- tugster on L’Hermione & Independence Day
- sfdi1947 on L’Hermione & Independence Day
- mageb on L’Hermione & Independence Day
- tugster on Whitherward Pegasus 2015
- tugpower on Random Tugs 145
- tugster on More L’Hermione Arrives in the Sixth Boro
- Linda Roorda on More L’Hermione Arrives in the Sixth Boro
- walt on Random Tugs 145