It took ten more days to have the load secure for departure. A day-by-day report of that loading process is in the “Tale of Two Marlins” link to the left. Since that trip last June, two more Dockwise vessels have taken US equipment over to West Africa. Today, Blue Marlin is anchored off Malta, Maltese Falcon at the dock in Genoa, the former Reinauer tugs work off Nigeria. So far I’ve gotten no response to requests for fotos from Nigeria.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments? Email Tugster
Graves of Arthur Kill
Click to order your copy of Graves of Arthur Kill, by Gary Kane and Will Van Dorp. 3Fish Productions.
- tugster on Really Random Tugs 28
- tugboathunter on Other Peoples Photos 48
- William Lafferty on Other Peoples Photos 48
- Corning townsend on Really Random Tugs 25
- Lena Dees on A Time to Remember
- Barbara on Specialized 14
- Joe Dees on A Time to Remember
- Jonathan Caswell on Tugboats & Locomotives 2
- Greg L. Martini on Names
- Gerard on Meeting the Fleet