Call this a 4000+ word post. Arthur Kill is the complement of the much referred-to KVK, and it’s gorgeous, here at sunrise, just before 7 am.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments, photos? Email Tugster
Graves of Arthur Kill
- tugster on Gallivanting to the Rondout
- George Schneider on Gallivanting to the Rondout
- mageb on Gallivanting to Troy
- George Schneider on Gallivanting to Troy
- Bob Stopper on Gallivanting to Amsterdam
- Harry T Scholer on Gallivanting to Amsterdam
- Ayub Ansari on Gallivanting to Amsterdam
- Harry T Scholer on Gallivanting to Alexandria Bay
- P& R Barker on Gallivant Montreal
- Daniel Meeter on Gallivanting Trois Rivières
Read my Iraq Hostage memoir online.
My Babylonian Captivity
Reflections of an American hostage in Iraq, 20 years later.