A quick and dirty post on the 1912 tug formerly known as Grouper. New name will be forthcoming. The following four fotos show the removal of the DRXC Hercules diesel, which runs the generator and would, among other things, run the compressor to fill the air tanks. Note the electrical board to the left. This foto looks forward on the starboard side.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments, photos? Email Tugster
Graves of Arthur Kill
- Harry T Scholer on Gallivanting to Alexandria Bay
- P& R Barker on Gallivant Montreal
- Daniel Meeter on Gallivanting Trois Rivières
- bowsprite on Gallivant Quebec City
- Anonymous on Gallivant Quebec City
- tugboathunter on Gallivant Quebec City
- tugster on Meet Puffin
- Scott Johnkins, NA on Off Gallivanting Again
- Sean van Weers on Meet Puffin
- sleepboot on Port of Galveston
Read my Iraq Hostage memoir online.
My Babylonian Captivity
Reflections of an American hostage in Iraq, 20 years later.