A quick and dirty post on the 1912 tug formerly known as Grouper. New name will be forthcoming. The following four fotos show the removal of the DRXC Hercules diesel, which runs the generator and would, among other things, run the compressor to fill the air tanks. Note the electrical board to the left. This foto looks forward on the starboard side.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments, photos? Email Tugster
Graves of Arthur Kill
- tugster on Port of Georgetown
- William Lafferty on Port of Georgetown
- Carl Schuster on Port of Georgetown
- Daniel Meeter on Ellen McAllister 3 and More
- Anonymous on Erin McAllister and More
- tugster on Erin McAllister and More
- Les Sonnenmark on Erin McAllister and More
- David Howard on Erin McAllister and More
- tugster on Small Craft 14
- john hinckley on Small Craft 14
Read my Iraq Hostage memoir online.
My Babylonian Captivity
Reflections of an American hostage in Iraq, 20 years later.