This foto of a mystery port comes from Ben. Truth be told . . . the outermost vessel here bore the name of the city, but I airbrushed it out. Answer tomorrow. As a clue . . . the latitude number of this city is quite similar to that of Copenhagen. Clue #2, the name of this port begins with the letter U.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments? Email Tugster
Graves of Arthur Kill
Click to order your copy of Graves of Arthur Kill, by Gary Kane and Will Van Dorp. 3Fish Productions.
- Ken on Really Random Tugs 12
- tugster on Old Trade Routes Retraced
- Xtian on Whatzit 13
- Joe on Tales of More Projects
- PaulB. on Tales of More Projects
- sleepboot on Tales of More Projects
- mageb on Tales of More Projects
- Sunday Reads – Don’t skip tugster: a waterblog | The Boston Harbor Picayune on About Tugster
- tugboathunter on Really Random Tugs 12
- tugster on Laura K
My Parrotlect Flickrstream