A quick and dirty post on the 1912 tug formerly known as Grouper. New name will be forthcoming. The following four fotos show the removal of the DRXC Hercules diesel, which runs the generator and would, among other things, run the compressor to fill the air tanks. Note the electrical board to the left. This foto looks forward on the starboard side.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments? Email Tugster
My job . . . Summer 2014
Graves of Arthur Kill
Click to order your copy of Graves of Arthur Kill, by Gary Kane and Will Van Dorp. 3Fish Productions.
- Ken on Canal Craft 3
- Karen Orlando on Existing LNYBL Addition
- sfdi1947 on Relief Crew 17
- Anonymous on Relief Crew 16
- sfdi1947 on Relief Crew 16
- Harry T Scholer on Relief Crew 16
- John Eric Dupee on Relief Crew 16
- tugster on Existing LNYBL Addition
- Shelley on Existing LNYBL Addition
- tugster on Canal Craft 3