A quick and dirty post on the 1912 tug formerly known as Grouper. New name will be forthcoming. The following four fotos show the removal of the DRXC Hercules diesel, which runs the generator and would, among other things, run the compressor to fill the air tanks. Note the electrical board to the left. This foto looks forward on the starboard side.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments? Email Tugster
My job . . . Summer 2014
Graves of Arthur Kill
Click to order your copy of Graves of Arthur Kill, by Gary Kane and Will Van Dorp. 3Fish Productions.
- tugster on Region of Water 2
- harry t scholer on Region of Water 2
- Allen Baker on Tug Syracuse
- Bob Mattsson on Tug Syracuse
- Tug Syracuse | The blog of COOPER APPAREL. Find us at https://www.facebook.com/Coopertees on Tug Syracuse
- bowsprite on beautiful old rigging equipment and more…
- bowsprite on Canal Craft
- tugster on beautiful old rigging equipment and more…
- eastriver on Life on the Canal 6
- Bob Mattsson on Canal Corps Boats 5
My Parrotlect Flickrstream