A quick and dirty post on the 1912 tug formerly known as Grouper. New name will be forthcoming. The following four fotos show the removal of the DRXC Hercules diesel, which runs the generator and would, among other things, run the compressor to fill the air tanks. Note the electrical board to the left. This foto looks forward on the starboard side.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments? Email Tugster
My job . . . Summer AND Fall 2014
Graves of Arthur Kill
Click to order your copy of Graves of Arthur Kill, by Gary Kane and Will Van Dorp. 3Fish Productions.
- bowsprite on Canal Banks 5
- bowsprite on Canal Corp Boats 9
- Don Waldeck on Tug Syracuse, continued
- tugpower on Names 24
- Will on Names 24
- bob on Names 24
- harry t scholer on Grouper . . . actively seeking NEW owner
- Julie Osell Sowers on Tug Grouper
- harry t scholer on Thanks to Robert Stopper 2
- tugpower on East River Sight to Behold