A quick and dirty post on the 1912 tug formerly known as Grouper. New name will be forthcoming. The following four fotos show the removal of the DRXC Hercules diesel, which runs the generator and would, among other things, run the compressor to fill the air tanks. Note the electrical board to the left. This foto looks forward on the starboard side.
If looking for specific "word" in archives, search here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. --> by Will Van Dorp
Questions, comments? Email Tugster
My job . . . Summer 2014
Graves of Arthur Kill
Click to order your copy of Graves of Arthur Kill, by Gary Kane and Will Van Dorp. 3Fish Productions.
- eastriver on Life on the Canal 6
- Bob Mattsson on Canal Corps Boats 5
- John Eric Dupee on Canal Corps Boats 5
- sfdi1947 on Region of Water 2
- mageb on Parrish Skies and the Sargasso Sea
- William Lafferty on Whatzit 22
- Ken on City of Water Day 2014
- Paul on Whatzit 22
- Anonymous on Whatzit 22
- Randy on Whatzit 22
My Parrotlect Flickrstream